The first day I went scuba diving is a day that will stay
with me for the rest of my life. It was a day of discovery and liberation. An
eye-opening experience that one can never forget.
It was a bright, sunny day with the leaves rustling slightly
from the gentle touch of the morning breeze. I was on a beach, dragging my
oxygen tank across the hot, dry sand. I dipped my foot into the water and felt
a cool sensation throughout my body. I walked in the water, continuing to drag
my oxygen tank, until I was waist-deep. My instructor helped me put on my
oxygen tank and weight belt. Then beckoned me to follow after putting on his
own mask. As I dove down in the open sea, I saw so much life. School of fish
swimming in harmony, seaweeds dancing to the sound of peace, coral reefs
standing with great pride and the ocean floor glistening from sunlight. As I
swam deeper, following my instructor, I began to feel my stress lifting off my
shoulders. The sight of a beautiful harmonic balance, made me forget all my
worries. I felt like a bird that finally broke free from its cage. I swam
farther and farther away from the beach and saw colorful starfish and fish with
vibrant colors that decorated the ocean like ornaments on a Christmas tree. It
was a beautiful feeling to be a part of something greater than myself. In all my
years, I never felt so free and strong. I felt like I was able to do anything. It
was a liberating and powerful experience that I will never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment