After reading both sample educational articles, I found
similar and different ways of how both authors shared their educational
narratives. Both authors included their history in the story. The difference I noticed
were the length. One was more detailed than the other, in terms of background
information. However, both authors mentioned the particular reason or event
that triggered the motion of the story, the following events that emphasized
the story, and the experiences and lessons learned at the end. Both writers
also organized their information and stories in a way that was easy to
comprehend without sharing excess information. Being a reader with no previous knowledge of
either topic, I was able to read through both narratives without any confusion
or complication.
Upon reading
both narratives, I was able to understand the terminology, follow the events of
the story, absorb the advice written by the authors, and learn more about
things I had no previous knowledge of. I will use similar methods for writing
my own narrative because I believe this is what is necessary to write an
efficient and well-structured paper. I
want the reader to experience what I experienced after reading the two sample
narratives because it is my goal for my readers to learn and experience my
story.
Excellent!
ReplyDelete