Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In Class Writing

Main Idea for my Educational Narrative:

My educational narrative's main idea was how much I enjoyed scuba diving. Through this experience, I saw the beauty of nature and felt the need to protect it.

Best/Worst Teacher:

Throughout my K-12 education, my favorite teacher was my English teacher during junior year. He was an old man named David Layton, who everyone referred to as Layton. I know many students who disliked him and decided to transfer to another class, however I enjoyed his teaching style. He was like a college professor. He taught only concepts that he thought were important but left us to figure out the rest. I personally enjoyed this kind of teaching style. I like being able to think on my own and explore these concepts. My worst teacher was my seventh grade Art teacher. She was not much of a teacher at all. She teached as though she did not care for her students. She did not engage herself with her students. She taught as though she wanted us out of the room as fast as possible. Good thing the sessions were short, but I hardly enjoyed the class.

1 comment: