Topic: Texting (Apply)
Texting is a form of instant communication between two or more people. Texting is not language, length or time restricted. Although texting is restricted by a word count, multiple messages can be sent. Texting is not restricted by language because multiple language packs can be installed. Not only words, but pictures and videos could also be sent. Texting is not limited to topics. The message could be a casual conversation, school related or an emergency.
Topic: Duck (Associate)
Ducks are connected to parks and lakes. Although there was a time when I saw them walking through my backyard. They swim around leisurely, sometimes with ducklings. Usually there are times when ducks are easily spotted on a lake or pond in parks, however there are also times where I mistook fake ducks for real ones.
After discussing each of our perspective, I was able to see the different angles of information from the same topic. From this, it is interesting to hear the different types of information. A single topic generated a number of information by looking at the topic from different angles.
No comments:
Post a Comment