Monday, January 21, 2013

How can you use blog posts to generate ideas and text for the first assignment?


The whole process of posting in my blog helps me generate ideas for my narrative. After reading other examples of narratives and stories, we are required to post a response on our blogs. While I am thinking of my response, I go back to the narratives and start asking questions about the structure, organization, target audience, vocabulary, and etc. As I start asking questions, I get a feel for what the story is really about. Writing blog posts enables me to practice my basic writing skills. I am given the chance to think about the structure and organization of my response.
Writing blog posts allow me to explore different possibilities and ideas of how I want to respond to the narrative. I have to think about the narrative and relate it to my own experiences while keeping the target audience and the question I have to answer in my mind. The readings I've done in class shows me examples of what my first assignment could be like. They help give me ideas of how I want to narrate my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment